Andy Frisella's 75 Hard Program - Rules, Tips, and My Experience Building Mental Toughness
LISTEN HERE: iTUNES - SPOTIFY - STITCHER - GOOGLE
For 75 days I did 5 tasks that would improve my health and mental toughness. This is a FREE program created by the Host of the MFCEO Project Podcast, Andy Frisella.
The Rules of 75 Hard:
1. Exercise twice each day for 45 minutes - one of these workouts must be outdoors
2. Drink a gallon of water a day
3. Pick a diet or eating plan and stick to it with absolutely NO CHEAT MEALS and NO ALCOHOL
4. Read a minimum of 10 pages every day of self development or business book. Stick to real life material that works on your mindset and can give you skills.
5. Take one progress photo each day
Andy Frisella is an entrepreneur who has built businesses before and during the whole social media boom. He is the CEO of 1st Phorm International, A company that makes muscle building supplements designed to get you the results you deserve. He is also the host of the MFCEO Project Podcast. Frisella is a realist who puts on straightforward theories towards success and achievement which is exactly what rules of #75hard does.
Hear the podcast episode where Andy Talks about 75 Hard himself: Ep 290 MFCEO
The spreadsheet that helped me keep track of the workouts
Nalgene Bottle I used to keep track of water
Books I read:
The Tipping Point By Malcolm Gladwell
How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Primal Branding by Patrick Hanlon
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission
You may enjoy these episodes as well.